I've just signed up for The Lust Have It box and received my first one this week! Filled with a hand-picked assortment of beauty, hair- and skin- product samples, the boxes are delivered to your door every month and are a perfect way to try out new products and update your current beauty regimes!
The packaging was gorgeous and well presented and I was super-surprised at the wide range of goodies inside:
This box contained (L-R):
Lancome, Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara
OPI, Ultimate trend setter's lacquers x 2
Kerastase, Elixir Ultime
Pure Fiji, Milk shower gel
Urban Rituelle,Flourish organics hand cream
Priceline). I thought these boxes were a great way to try out a few new things without having to spend a fortune on new products and am super happy with the first box of goodies!!
- I liked the rocking OPI nail polishes best. The vibrant colours and long-lasting chip-proofness makes them a winner in my book! The purple had better staying-power than the metallic silver, but that colour was totally rad!
- The Urban Rituelle hand cream was also fabulous. It smelled delicious and my hands were super soft after one application.
- The Kerastase treatment was so-so. I might have to use the one a few more times before I get a real feel for it. I like alot of this brands others products, so I am going to keep at this one.
- Pure Fiji's shower gel made my skin feel lovely and soft but smelled kind of like bubble mix. It did foam up really well though, with no drying feeling.
- The Lancome mascara didn't do it for me at all. It was clumpy and smudged easily. But it was a very nice deep black colour.