Location: On the bus to Germany
Tomorrow we will be in: Munich
We left Amsterdam this morning and I'm currently ignoring a very impressive hangover! The last few days we:
- Caught the ferry across The English Channel and were amazed by the White Cliffs of Dover and the awe inspiring scenery
-Made the epic journey through Belgium and France to The Netherlands
- Rocked the nightlife in Amsterdam and tried a little of everything ;)
- Saw a live 'erotic' show (!!!!!) and both Ben and I were picked from the audience to participate in the stripper side shows lol
- Went on a cruise through the Amsterdam canals. Including kissing under the famous 'skinny bridge' which legend says will make your love last forever (awwww)
- Explored Amsterdam today and picked up the coolest souvenir- a mad furry bear beanie with paws!
- Been super lucky with the weather- haven't needed our thermals yet!
I've been basically living in variations of the same outfit; it's warm, comfortable and cute. I'm loving this jacket I picked up on eBay before we left for about $30- bargain! Mind you, after the debauchery in Amsterdam, it could really do with a wash!
Jacket: City Chic, Jeans: City Chic, Tee: Avella, Beanie: Amsterdam Markets
Tonight on to Germany with a beir stein in hand! Cheers/Prost!!!