There are so many reasons why I started blogging. For starters, I fell in love with Nat from XL as Life and started reading her blog pretty much everyday. Hers then led me onto to so many others (like Stef's, Adele's, Tereza's, Honeysuckelle's and Mamma Moon's) - and theirs to others and so on. And the more I read, the more I saw what a supportive and gorgeous community the blogging world was. So I decided to give it a go and haven't looked back! Here are some of the other fabulous reasons I love to blog:
I've met so many amazing inspiring women and men. Special ones like Suger here also happen to share a similar style as me and make fab shopping buddies! ;)
You can clothes swap with them! As well as being inspired, I've also directly stolen from lots of bloggers styles! I've eBay/blog sale stalked Naomi, Em and Nat and now have pre-loved pieces of theirs shining in my wardrobe!
Blog friends are super creative! I've acquired some amazing hand made pieces from people I've met on blogs; like this super cute necklace by Laura and these rad shoe clips from Trees!
You can discover awesome clothes brands you've never heard of! I found Your BIG Sister's Closet, Forever 21+ and Domino Dollhouse through blogs!
Bloggers love to catch up! Even when I made the colossal mistake of mixing my countries up when I'd planned to catch up with Anita while on our Holiday of Awesome at Christmas. Anita lives in Vienna and I was giving her directions to where we were for dinner- IN VENICE! *facepalm*
And of course, I love blogs because of all the support and encouragement! Huge thanks to Mica and Marisa for this blog award (seen these two yet?? They are amazing go check them out!).
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their original post.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate 5 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they have been nominated.
Seven Things about me:
1. I'm quite untidy but it's always organised chaos!
2. I love eating Nutella with everything! Don't give me a spoon or I'll eat it all.
3. I love to paint and draw
4. I'm giving some serious thought to moving to Europe for a year
5. I really love going out dancing. Some vodka and a dancefloor and I'm set for the night!
6. I can't live without singing. And don't think for a second you'll get a microphone back from me! ;)
7. My favourite thing to do on the weekend is go to the markets (and find new ones!)
I'm passing this award on to my five gorgeous Fatshion Faceoff girls, because they inspire, challenge and amaze me everyday!
Hanna from The Wardrobe Challenge
Dani from DIY Fatshion
Molly from Molly Pocket
Mouna from Brussels Fatshion
Mhairi from Lilybobombs
Do you blog?? What do you love about it???